Calling all runners!
Marathon Sunday, November 3, will be here before you know it and Team Children’s Aid is already off and running! If finishing the world’s largest marathon is on your bucket list or if you are looking for an opportunity to fundraise for Children’s Aid, we invite you to join us!
Children’s Aid is thrilled to partner with New York Road Runners for the fourth consecutive year with a goal of raising $50,000 to support our children and families. Should you join Team Children’s Aid, we will provide you with the tools you need to help you reach both your fundraising goals and training milestones, as well as a list of exclusive perks:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
- Access to a virtual training program to plan and track your progress
- In-person and virtual fundraising support to help you meet and surpass your goals
- Personal fundraising website
- Social events to meet fellow runners
- Team Children’s Aid dry-fit t-shirt, water bottle, and other swag
- Invitation to Team Children’s Aid Pasta Party
- Children’s Aid staff cheering for you on race day throughout the five boroughs
To learn more about or join Team Children’s Aid, download our Team Overview or contact Heidi Reeley at email@example.com.
If you have already secured your bib through the drawing, the 9 + 1, or the 9 + $1K program and want to help us fundraise, there is a spot for you too!
We hope you will join us for another fantastic TCS New York City Marathon!