***Team Children’s Aid is currently full, but you can still join our waitlist! To be considered, please submit a completed application and waitlist commitment form to events@ChildrensAidNYC.org. If we receive additional entries to the TCS New York City Marathon, runners will be contacted in the order applications were received. The waitlist is open until August 15, 2022.***
Calling all runners!
Marathon Sunday, November 6, will be here before you know it, and Team Children’s Aid is already off and running! If finishing the world’s largest marathon is on your bucket list or if you are looking for an opportunity to fundraise for Children’s Aid, we invite you to join us!
The New York City Marathon, which runs through all five boroughs, is a city-wide celebration of athleticism, endurance, and global camaraderie. Children’s Aid is thrilled to partner with New York Road Runners for our sixth consecutive year, and we have set a goal to raise a minimum of $50,000 for the 50,000 children and their families that we serve annually.
If you join Team Children’s Aid for this race of a lifetime, we will provide you with the tools you need to help you reach both your fundraising goals and training milestones, as well as a list of exclusive perks:
- Guaranteed, non-complimentary entry to the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon
- Access to a virtual training program to plan and track your progress
- Complimentary transportation to the start line courtesy of NYRR
- Virtual fundraising support to help you meet and surpass your goals
- Personal fundraising webpage
- Social events to meet Team Children’s Aid runners
- Team Children’s Aid dry-fit T-shirt, water bottle, and other swag
- Children’s Aid staff cheering for you on race day throughout the five boroughs
ALREADY REGISTERED FOR 2022?
If you have already secured your bib through the 9 + 1, the 9 + $1K program, or deferral and want to help us fundraise, there is a spot for you too! Please contact us to learn more about how you can get involved with our team. Join us!