Calling all runners!
Marathon Sunday, November 1, will be here before you know it and Team Children’s Aid is already off and running! If finishing the world’s largest marathon is on your bucket list for the new decade or if you are looking for an opportunity to fundraise for Children’s Aid, we invite you to join us!
This year, the NYC Marathon celebrates 50 years of running, 50 years of history, and 50 years of New York City coming together to support incredible athleticism, endurance, and global camaraderie of runners and spectators alike. Children’s Aid is thrilled to partner with New York Road Runners for our fifth consecutive year; and in honor of this special, 50th anniversary and the 50,000 children and families we support, we have set a goal to raise a minimum of $50,000!
Should you join Team Children’s Aid for this extraordinary anniversary year, we will provide you with the tools you need to help you reach both your fundraising goals and training milestones, as well as a list of exclusive perks:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon
- Access to a virtual training program to plan and track your progress
- In-person and virtual fundraising support to help you meet and surpass your goals
- Personal fundraising website
- Social events to meet fellow runners
- Team Children’s Aid dry-fit t-shirt, water bottle, and other swag
- Invitation to Team Children’s Aid Pasta Party
- Children’s Aid staff cheering for you on race day throughout the five boroughs
To learn more about, or join, Team Children’s Aid, download our Team Overview, visit our GoFundMe page to meet and support other members of Team Children’s Aid, or contact Malia Poai at events@ChildrensAidNYC.org.
If you have already secured your bib through the drawing, the 9 + 1, or the 9 + $1K program and want to help us fundraise, there is a spot for you too!
Join us! This year will be unlike any other!