***Team Children’s Aid is currently full, but you can still join our waitlist! To be considered, please submit a completed application to events@ChildrensAidNYC.org. If we receive additional entries to the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon, runners will be contacted in the order applications were received. The waitlist is open until July 31, 2023.***
Calling all runners!
Marathon Sunday, November 5, will be here before you know it, and Team Children’s Aid is already off and running! If finishing the world’s largest marathon is on your bucket list or if you are looking for an opportunity to fundraise for Children’s Aid, we invite you to join us!
The TCS New York City Marathon runs through all five boroughs and is a city-wide celebration where runners and spectators come together to support incredible athleticism, endurance, and global camaraderie. Children’s Aid is thrilled to partner with New York Road Runners for our sixth consecutive year, and we have set a goal to raise a minimum of $50,000 for the 50,000 children and their families that we serve annually.
Should you join Team Children’s Aid for this race of a lifetime, we will provide you with the tools you need to help you reach both your fundraising goals and training milestones as well as a list of exclusive perks:
- Guaranteed, non-complimentary entry to the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon
- Complimentary access to a virtual training program to plan and track your progress
- Complimentary transportation to the start line courtesy of NYRR
- Fundraising support from our development team to help you meet and surpass your goals
- Personal fundraising webpage
- 5K training run with past and current Team Children’s Aid runners celebrating Global Running Day
- Team Children’s Aid dry-fit T-shirt, water bottle, and other swag
- Children’s Aid staff cheering for you on race day
To learn more about or join Team Children’s Aid, download our Team Overview. Contact Manager of Events Cristina Valbuena-Castor at events@ChildrensAidNYC.org with any questions.
TEAM CHILDREN'S AID OVERVIEW TEAM CHILDREN'S AID WAITLIST COMMITMENT FORM TEAM CHILDREN'S AID APPLICATION
ALREADY REGISTERED FOR 2023?
If you have already secured your bib through 9 + 1, time qualification, or deferral and want to help us fundraise, there is a spot for you too! Please contact us to learn more about how you can get involved with our team. Join us!