We are currently sold out, but you can still join our wait list! Please send a completed team application to events@ChildrensAidNYC.org to be added to the wait list and we will reach out if we secure an additional entry. The wait list is open until race registration ends on Thursday, September 16.
Calling all runners!
Marathon Sunday, November 7, will be here before you know it, and Team Children’s Aid is already off and running! If finishing the world’s largest marathon is on your bucket list for the new decade, or if you are looking for an opportunity to fundraise for Children’s Aid, we invite you to join us!
This year, the NYC Marathon celebrates 50 years of running, 50 years of history, and 50 years of New York City coming together to support incredible athleticism, endurance, and global camaraderie of runners and spectators alike. Children’s Aid is thrilled to partner with New York Road Runners for our fifth consecutive year. In honor of this special 50th anniversary and the 50,000 children and families we support, we have set a goal to raise a minimum of $50,000!
Should you join Team Children’s Aid for this extraordinary event, we will provide you with the tools you need to help you reach both your fundraising goals and training milestones, as well as a list of exclusive perks:
- Guaranteed, non-complimentary entry to the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon
- Access to a virtual training program to plan and track your progress
- Complimentary transportation to the start line courtesy of NYRR
- Virtual fundraising support to help you meet and surpass your goals
- Personal fundraising webpage
- Social events to meet fellow runners
- Team Children’s Aid dry-fit T-shirt, water bottle, and other swag
- Children’s Aid staff cheering for you on race day throughout the five boroughs
To join or learn more about Team Children’s Aid, download our Team Overview. To meet and support other members of the team, visit our HAKU page. For more information, contact our Manager of Events Cristina Valbuena-Castor at events@ChildrensAidNYC.org.
ALREADY REGISTERED FOR 2021?
If you have already secured your bib through the 9 + 1, the 9 + $1K program, or deferral and want to help us fundraise, there is a spot for you too! Please contact us to learn more about how you can get involved with our team. Join us!