A small gift each month is an easy way to make your support go further and help our children and youth learn, grow, and lead independent lives. To make a monthly gift, visit our donation page and select “recurring gift.”
Benefits of Monthly Gifts
Monthly gifts have multiple benefits for the children, youth, and families we serve and the generous donors who support us.
Benefits for Children’s Aid:
- Funding ensures that kids affected by poverty have opportunities to reach their fullest potential.
- Monthly gifts provide a steady source of revenue.
- Gifts are acquired with low administrative costs compared to other fundraising efforts.
Benefits for donors:
- Donations are automatic, assuring that our children, youth, and families have continued support
- Membership in our special community of monthly donors
- Monthly gifts can be cancelled or modified at any time
- Reduced mailings from Children’s Aid
- One tax statement is issued in January summarizing the previous year’s gifts
If you would like to learn more about becoming a monthly donor, or modify the contact or payment information on your current account, please contact us.
212.949.4936, press 1